Do you procrastinate sometimes?

 I think I sometimes procrastinate on something like studying, reading or exercising when I feel lazy and tired .

But I never procrastinate if the things are important like team presentation or something I like.

When I want to procrastinate on something , l won’t do anything to combat my procrastination.

I just do anything I want or anything that will make me happy.

Then after a while, I will go back and complete the things I have to do. 

I think if  you don’t want to do something, just don’t do it!

You can do something to make you happy.

Then you will be willing to do something you have to do.



留言

  1. Right, it's important to be on time for team work.

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree with what you said ― You can do something to make you happy. Then you will be willing to do something you have to do.

    回覆刪除
  3. I can't agree with you more about what you said

    回覆刪除
  4. This is totally talking about me!! very much agree~😂

    回覆刪除

張貼留言